There are many techniques to clear, balance and activate the chakras, separately or on the whole. I am sharing an easy, yet very effective technique you can performed in less than 10 minutes, using Reiki symbols or other sacred symbols you feel drawn to.
Chakras are energetic centers connecting our energetic, mental/emotional and material bodies, which like functional energetic wheels integrate our bodies for harmonious living. The same is to say that when they are out of balance, whether under or over normal functioning, or blocked, unbalances and un-wellness is experienced in our lives.
Reiki symbols (as many other ancient symbols) are sacred, powerful signs able of linking intention and manifestation to bring in holistic healing/connection in ourselves and in our lives. They take into consideration all aspects of space and time, and the interactions between spirit and matter. So, they are great to work with for clearing, balancing and activating our main chakras.
Here I describe a simple technique to work on the 7 main chakras (root to crown), which can also be used for the 12 chakras system, if you are already there:
- Sit quietly and relax your body by following your natural breath for a while.
- When you find yourself relaxed, centered and aware, create the intention of using the Reiki symbols CKH, SHK and DKM to respectively clear, balance and activate your main chakras.
- Draw the CKR symbol in the air in front of you using your fingers, visualizing it as light. Grab it with your finger tips joint in a bundle and visualize the symbol entering by your crow chakra and descending towards the root chakra, changing its color according to each chakra color, and clearing all unwanted, stagnant, dense, toxic, negative energy installed there.
- Then, draw the SHK symbol in the air in front of you as described above, holding the intention of balancing your main chakras. Grab the light symbol with your finger tips and bring it along your main chakras, visualing it changing color according to each chakra color, while balancing your chakras.
- Lastly, draw the DKM symbol in the air in front of you as described above, holding the intention of activating your main chakras. Grab the light symbol with your finger tips and bring it along your main chakras, visualing it changing color according to each chakra color, while activating your main chakras.
If you are not attuned to Reiki (2nd degree) and/or a Reiki master you might want to use other sacred symbols you feel drawn to (e.g. pentagram). Use the symbol that resonates more with you holding the intention of clearing, balancing and activating your chakras as described above (the same sacred symbol under different intentions). Feel free to ask your angels and guides to assist you in this process. Some archangels are specifically powerful in clearing (e.g. AA Michael), balancing (AA Raphael) and activating (AA Metatron) processes. Let your intuition guide you and adjust accordingly to what resonates/works best for/on you. This is a great way to start early morning meditation or to reset during evening meditation.
Helpful resources on this topic:
(*not affiliated links)